Do you know the WHY behind your WHAT?
We all know WHAT we do daily!
We just don’t all know WHY we’re doing it!
One of the most discouraging things that can happen in life is to look back on the last window of time and not understand why you are where you are. One the flip side, one of the most empowering things in life is to firmly understand why you’re doing what you’re doing. Most of us can push through the most difficult WHATS of life if we understand the WHY.
Do you know the why behind your what?
What do you spend your day doing?
The summation of all of your life choices have brought you to where you are today. Whether by intentional choices or reactions to life’s circumstances, you are where you are.
- How often do you ask yourself WHY you’re doing WHAT you’re doing?
- How often do you remind yourself WHY you’re doing WHAT you’re doing?
If you’re feeling weighed down by life, consider stopping to remember or discover why you’re spending day after day doing what you’re doing. If you discover there’s no good WHY behind WHAT you’re doing, you probably need to find a WHAT with a better WHY.
- WHY do you have your job?
- WHY did you start serving at the church?
- WHY does raising the next generation matter?
- WHY are you pouring into that relationship?
- WHAT excites you about your job? WHY is that?
- WHAT excites you about ministry? WHY is that?
- WHAT excites you about parenting? WHY is that?
- WHAT relationships really matter to you? WHY is that?
Imagine living a life where your WHAT and WHY match why you were designed to be!
- When you have a WHY worthy living for, you have a life worthy of getting excited about!
- When you have a WHAT without a WHY, your life will drain you!
“There’s not a chance we’ll reach our full potential until we stop blaming each other and start practicing personal accountability.”
― John G. Miller, QBQ! The Question Behind the Question: Practicing Personal Accountability in Work and in Life