You create momentum by doing something new or interesting.If you want to maintain that momentum, you need to keep people focused on the excitement.
1) Provide lots of videos and pictures of what you’ve just done –
This keeps the event in peoples minds.
2) Make all video and pictures available to the participants –
This enables people to share their experience with their friends.
3) Always have something exciting in the near future –
This is the equivalent of giving things a big push.
4) Carefully space out you events –
This ensures that you allow each event to maximize its’ momentum potential, and removes as many lulls as possible.
5) Keep focused on why you’re doing what you’re doing –
It reminds people that they’re apart of something bigger than themselves.
6) Remind people how far you’ve come doing what you’re doing –
People are motivated by progress.