PREPARING YOUR KIDS FOR DATING RELATIONSHIPS
Of all the series I’ve taught, this is the most memorable. It is the series I have re-taught the most. It is the series which I have seen students ignore and end up with deep regret the most.
It is of course my dating series!
The truth is, and this is true of everything in ministry, the more parents are on the same page as my team, the more effective we are at helping students. When church partners with parents, lives are changed.
I pass along these resources to help parents better guide their children through the murky waters of dating.
- You have to start talking to them sooner than later.
- You are the parent, and that means you have authority to parent.
- Just because your child’s friends are allowed to do something, doesn’t mean your child should.
These resources were created to communicate to teenagers, but they provide the information you need to guide your child through a very tricky subject.
PREPARE YOUR TEENAGER FOR THE WORLD OF RELATIONSHIPS:
SERIES BOOKLET PDF – Before You Say I Do 2014 – FILLED IN BOOKLET
- SESSION 1 – Why This Series? (2014)
- SESSION 2 – When Can I Date? (2014)
- SESSION 3 – How Far is Too Far? (2014)
- SESSION 4 – Who Can I Date? (2014)
- SESSION 5 – The Beauty Lie (2014)
- SESSION 6 – What is Love? (2014)
- SESSION 7 – Biblical Manhood (2014)
- SESSION 8 – Biblical Womanhood (2011)
- SESSION 9 – The Bible & Same Sex Attraction (This is a message I gave on this subject, but not for this series)
- SESSION 10 – Awkward Sex Talk (2009)
- SESSION 11 – Marriage (N/A)
- SESSION 12 – Discussion Panel (N/A)